This year, our team has been hard at work on a new digital home for CU Rise. We had been preparing to formally introduce the new cu-rise.com when the COVID-19 pandemic changed everyone’s plans.
As we’ve watched (and continue to watch) the situation unfold, we have come to realize that our products and services offer even more value in today’s uncertain environment, for which no one has a playbook. When circumstances are both novel and stressful, data and analysis can help in making the best decisions possible.
It has also reinforced our philosophy of creating cost-effective products and services that can be implemented quickly and easily when resources are stretched.
The new CU Rise website is the place where we communicate the most relevant and impactful applications of data science and analytics for credit unions. Our goal is to give you better experience as you more easily navigate the expanded content.
Here are some of the key enhancements you’ll find.
- Our solutions have been reorganized to provide a better overview of the products and services we offer.
- We’ve added new products, along with better descriptions.
- The new Analytics in Action section is full of case studies highlighting the results real credit unions are achieving with data-driven strategies. It’s a great section for ideas for your credit union too.
- The most-visited section of the site, our blog, has a fresh new format so it’s easier (and more fun!) to browse and find analytics content.
- Our past webinars are easier to view and request, and you’ll be able to sign up for upcoming presentations as well.
- There’s a new section dedicated to the free comparative benchmark and analysis tool we have created just for credit unions.
We hope you’ll take a few minutes explore the new cu-rise.com. Come back often – we’re adding new information all the time. Is there something you’d like to see? Reach out and let us know.
All the best,
The CU Rise Team