Capture the critical window to build deep member relationships and long-term loyalty
As soon as a member joins your credit union, the onboarding process begins. If you want to cultivate long-term member loyalty, the first 90 days after member acquisition are a critical window of time. The effectiveness of your onboarding program will define future member engagement – don’t miss this important opportunity to get it right.
CU Rise has developed an automated onboarding system that makes the process turn-key. Onboarding can start with a warm welcome, product and service education, mobile app set-up, and feedback gathering. During the first 30 days of membership, CU Rise closely studies members’ behavior and identifies the most relevant and valuable cross-sell opportunities to deepen the relationship. All interactions with the member are driven by intelligent data insights, and are tracked in real-time to allow for ongoing refinement of your strategy.
- Gather intelligent cross-sell insights for each member
- Automate communications for consistent, efficient, and effective efforts
- Customize list formats to easily integrate and sync with other platforms
- Segment and customize lists for targeted multi-channel marketing
- Track and analyze results in real-time
- Implement a seamless, impactful onboarding process with minimal human resources
- Connect with members at the right time with highly relevant information
- Make a stronger impact with targeted, customized communications
- Deepen relationships through more effective cross-selling
- Optimize and refine onboarding strategy with insights from your results