Benchmarking against other financial institutions is a gauge for accurately measuring your performance. So, how can you find out how your credit union compares?
We’ll help you track progress on your goals, identify opportunities, double-down on strengths and reveal weaknesses.
Here’s what you’ll get in the report:
Comparison of your credit union with peers:
- In your state
- In your asset band nationally
- In your asset band within your state
Peer comparisons cover:
- Income and risk factors
- Member-level metrics
- Performance ratios and growth rates
- Penetration across various products
If you’re interested in the comparison data, fill out the short form to request your free benchmarking report.
And, don’t miss another popular, free tool: CUCompare.
Powered by CU Rise’s intelligent and predictive analytics, CUCompare gives you the tools to conduct your own high-level assessments such as:
- Your credit union’s performance at a glance
- Various national, state, and asset band comparisons
- Specific or multiple credit unions comparisons
- And more!