Understanding and Engaging the New Largest Generation: Millennials
As Millennials (aged between 23 to 38) surpass Baby Boomers as the largest adult generation, they have become an increasingly important and sought-after demographic – particularly by credit unions that face aging membership. But, connecting and engaging with this diverse age group presents a different set of challenges.
Credit unions that want to cultivate a valuable, growing membership base for years to come need a new set of tools. Analytics can help credit unions decipher the financial needs of Millennials and offer relevant and rewarding products and services.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- An introduction to Millennials
- Millennial banking trends and financial challenges
- How to engage and attract Millennials
- Role of data analytics in targeting Millennials
- Use of predictive analytics to understand Millennials needs